Roofing

Travis Bickle

2008-04-03 01:56:33

Hi
The other day when i was playing overwatch i saw a guy get his grav gun to go roofing,now we all at some point use the grav gun to go roofing but this guy went from the bottom of the building right to the top like he was in a lift.How is this possible,how did he do it ? is he cheating ? Please could someone tell me how to do this. thanks :lol:

GatesMcTaste

2008-04-03 02:01:34

ok i think this is how you do it one way...

pick up an object with the g gun, face down walk forward a little, drop the object (don't fire) and spam jump

alternatively and more fun, get a desk an AR2 and an orb...

make sure the desk is the right way up

jump on top

fire the orb and catch it

place the orb under the top of the desk and fire... weeeee you will go flying...

there are other ways of doing it but i only know those 2 well enough to explain...

Epoch

2008-04-03 02:17:52

In order to make the GG trick work you need your cl_cmdrate at 100 and your cl_updatrate at 100. you can also do it by having a prop in your gg walking up to a wall, and once it touched to let go and spam jump. There is actually a thread abou this some where on the site with more information just use the search function to find it. :wink:

GatesMcTaste

2008-04-03 02:23:55

oh yeah shit ty i forgot that...

Walking Target

2008-04-03 02:37:01

Aka Phys-Jumping or Clip Jumping. Press the object up against yourself so it goes into your 'body" then let go of the object and press jump.

Cmd rate 100 will give you better jump.