The Caf'

provost

2008-12-01 21:56:40

So i posted '' Give me admin powers and this day shall be remembered as the apocalypse'' or something.

After thinking about it, the name given to this forum section, is almost perfect.

In a caf, some people are here to eat and go, some to chat, some other just wanna start food fights or steal other peoples lunch.

That's what's up here, people are free to NOT look at some people's post just like in life you can choose to avoid certain persons (its even easier to avoid on the net!) , if someone pisses you off, it's your job to either:

1) get your shit together and dont let text posted by a person you dislike affect you so much.
2) acknowledge that this person's post are pointless and waste your time, therefore, do yourself a favor and stop reading this guy's post.

So if I had admin powers, after a second tought, It wouldn't be much different.

scott5245

2008-12-01 22:30:14

i <3 what i have done here on the university

[KBH]Tazzer

2008-12-01 22:38:04

.conflict wrote:So i posted '' Give me admin powers and this day shall be remembered as the apocalypse'' or something.

After thinking about it, the name given to this forum section, is almost perfect.

In a caf, some people are here to eat and go, some to chat, some other just wanna start food fights or steal other peoples lunch.

That's what's up here, people are free to NOT look at some people's post just like in life you can choose to avoid certain persons (its even easier to avoid on the net!) , if someone pisses you off, it's your job to either:

1) get your shit together and dont let text posted by a person you dislike affect you so much.
2) acknowledge that this person's post are pointless and waste your time, therefore, do yourself a favor and stop reading this guy's post.

you make perfect sense man understand completely :wink:

Ghost Dog_TSGK

2008-12-01 22:42:39

.conflict wrote:So i posted '' Give me admin powers and this day shall be remembered as the apocalypse'' or something.

This post is PISSING ME OFF!!1

Uncle Rico

2008-12-01 23:10:49

It always intrigues me how many people will start screaming "omfg drama! please! please! everyone get along! omfg the world is going to end because of all this drama on forum dedicated to a mostly forgotten but totally awesome fps video game! did i mention stop the drama? please?" but come back day after day to see what will happen next. Society loves conflict (not you, .conflict, the other one, although we love you too, not the gay way, but still, you know what I mean). As much as people say they hate it, and complain about it, it keeps them here - posting, watching, arguing, interested. This site, with all it's useless posts, giant egos and 'omg i hate you assholes i quti' posts is one solidifying point that defines this community. We love some, we hate others, but we've kept coming back, kept playing the game, kept the wheels in motion to keep a game alive that Valve has all but completely forgotten.
The Cafeteria is our home on the internet. It's where we laugh and rage. If this forum was completely on-topic all the time, it would quickly die from the lack of personality and I'm afraid to say that a good percentage of the people playing would fade away as well. So applaud the Cafeteria and it's ramblings, stupidity, arguments, humor-filled and humorless posts. It's keeping the game interesting.

Shinigami

2008-12-01 23:53:09

Rico Loves Conflict awwwwwwwww.... not that there is anything wrong with that :lol:

provost

2008-12-01 23:55:39

Shinigami wrote:Rico Loves Conflict awwwwwwwww....
I met Rico, now i'm pregnant.

Shinigami

2008-12-01 23:56:25

damm.. I heard he got other guys pregnant con... shoulda warned ya ;)

[KBH]Tazzer

2008-12-02 00:24:13

{EE} Uncle Rico wrote:It always intrigues me how many people will start screaming "omfg drama! please! please! everyone get along! omfg the world is going to end because of all this drama on forum dedicated to a mostly forgotten but totally awesome fps video game! did i mention stop the drama? please?" but come back day after day to see what will happen next. Society loves conflict (not you, .conflict, the other one, although we love you too, not the gay way, but still, you know what I mean). As much as people say they hate it, and complain about it, it keeps them here - posting, watching, arguing, interested. This site, with all it's useless posts, giant egos and 'omg i hate you assholes i quti' posts is one solidifying point that defines this community. We love some, we hate others, but we've kept coming back, kept playing the game, kept the wheels in motion to keep a game alive that Valve has all but completely forgotten.
The Cafeteria is our home on the internet. It's where we laugh and rage. If this forum was completely on-topic all the time, it would quickly die from the lack of personality and I'm afraid to say that a good percentage of the people playing would fade away as well. So applaud the Cafeteria and it's ramblings, stupidity, arguments, humor-filled and humorless posts. It's keeping the game interesting.

you make perfect sense man understand completely :wink:

Nutri-Grain

2008-12-02 00:30:40

Uncle Rico

2008-12-02 01:03:23

Grammar nazi

Shinigami

2008-12-02 01:04:53

lol we totally understood both of them... :lol: Don't distract from the real issue at hand.. Rico supersperm.. :sketchy:

Walking Target

2008-12-02 01:32:36

I support this thread.

badinfluence

2008-12-02 02:17:49

Walking Target wrote:I support this thread.
I told you there was bias around these parts.

:lol:

[KBH]Tazzer

2008-12-02 02:20:05

duly noted :wink: :lol:

Shinigami

2008-12-02 02:39:40

:cheer: