high fps cam

s0iz

2010-06-23 04:50:27

cool

that cam is over 9000 (fps)!!!!!

REJECTED

2010-06-23 09:52:12

Wow, that's awesome. Thanks for posting.

ninjins

2010-06-25 11:57:47

And yet I'm still not sure how people can say that lightning strikes from the ground up.

The final connection shows it from the ground up, but clearly the lightning starts in the sky...

Mr. Nervous

2010-06-26 00:21:33

TiGGy wrote:And yet I'm still not sure how people can say that lightning strikes from the ground up.

The final connection shows it from the ground up, but clearly the lightning starts in the sky...
I have no idea but look how it multiplies in power when it hits the floor. maybe it originates in the sky but it actually STRIKES when it touches the floor.

s0iz

2010-06-26 04:21:05

Lol it is explained in the theory of electric energy and electro magnetic fields of Physics.

keefy

2010-06-26 06:11:03

why the fuck do we earth/ground electrical things if it goes form earth to the sky, if that was the case we would Sky electrical things yes?

Pos to neg is how electric flows so thre must be a positive charge for it to go upwards to the sky.

Uncle Rico

2010-06-26 06:24:12

Ghost Dog_TSGK

2010-06-26 10:25:13

Mr. Nervous wrote:
TiGGy wrote:And yet I'm still not sure how people can say that lightning strikes from the ground up.

I have no idea but look how it multiplies in power when it hits the floor. maybe it originates in the sky but it actually STRIKES when it touches the floor.
The initial charge starts from the sky, it's mass energy caused by cold air rushing down and smashing into warm air, the "friction" causes the initial charge and the ground charge meets it to complete the circut, two separate charges create one and is loud as fuck, the initial charge seeks the most ideal ground available so make sure it's never you.

EDIT: and yeah the completed circuit bolt rises.