HELP! :D

-=LIGHTNING=-

2009-06-08 03:50:34

Hello HL2DMU.

I have recently made a frag vid using Adobe Premiere Pro CS3. I exported "normally" i guess and ended up with 1 .wav file, 1 .m4v file, and 1 .m4v.xmpses file. Any idea what i did wrong? or what to do with those files?

plz help. thx

0nti

2009-06-08 18:07:33

Sry never used premier, but I highly doubt that you should get those files.
Did your render it? Or pressed somewhere that said "export"?

Ghost Dog_TSGK

2009-06-08 23:17:09

Department of film plox.

blutonium boy

2009-06-11 09:52:04

go to file (left corner) export, in cs4 theres a seperate mediaexporter movie appears. now you can make your export selection with the compression, select the codec you need.check the export audio and export video box. i remember that premiere crashed after 80% converting. so i exportet to microsoft avi/ uncompressed and later used virtual dub with xvid codec or megui with x264 codec. i had cs3 aswell, but i dont remember the settings. send me a message and i guess i can help you with that

provost

2009-06-15 09:28:27

Premiere is trash.

Yep, I know how you feel.

blutonium boy

2009-06-19 21:14:17

.conflict wrote:Premiere is trash.

premiere is ok if you know how to handle it ;)

provost

2009-07-24 06:13:32

blutonium boy wrote:
.conflict wrote:Premiere is trash.

premiere is ok if you know how to handle it ;)
A video editing program that doesnt even import mp3, christ son. Vegas wins

SND

2009-07-24 17:12:35

jees yep I know in media business your required to know premier for some jobs. Its a very good tool to use when you combine it with After Effects because from there you can import that actual file and make edit in after effects which would then update to premier but in vega you got to render a avi file. But this like many adobe software requires heck allot of time to master and it just got this huge learning curb because the the software is so redundant if you don't do things in the right sequence it completely stop you in your tracks and have to do problem solving to get it to work. Huge waste time if you don't have a tutorial book to work from.

blutonium boy

2009-07-24 20:34:39

SND wrote:jees yep I know in media business your required to know premier for some jobs. Its a very good tool to use when you combine it with After Effects because from there you can import that actual file and make edit in after effects which would then update to premier but in vega you got to render a avi file. But this like many adobe software requires heck allot of time to master and it just got this huge learning curb because the the software is so redundant if you don't do things in the right sequence it completely stop you in your tracks and have to do problem solving to get it to work. Huge waste time if you don't have a tutorial book to work from.
hm i found it easy, but vegas seems to me like a book of seven seals
+ you can import mp3 :)