CAL ACS revealed

the_big_cheese

2008-08-31 21:13:46

Due to the nature of the way ACS was designed to run, ACS may inadvertently gather personal information in the form of screen captures.

It is recommended that you do not visit any websites that may display personal information such as emails, bank statements, or open any other document or program that may contain information you wish to keep private, such as passwords.

In a case where personal information is displayed that does not have any correlation to a match, CAL will do its best to purge these images from its database. However CAL cannot be responsible for these images or what is contained in them. CAL has gone to great lengths to ensure the security of these images, however by running the ACS client, you agree that whatever information displayed by your computer while running this client is your responsibility, and you agree not to run the ACS client if you feel your privacy is not safe.

The use of the CAL ACS client is required for all matches. If you do not agree to these terms and decide not to run the client, you will not be eligible to play in CAL matches.

In other words, it takes a screen shot every x seconds and sends it to the website. It must send them immediately because as far as I can tell it's not storing them on your HD. That would also explain why it drops my fps when running in game.

now... how do I hack into it so it sends the "I love kigha" picture instead 8)

L2k

2008-08-31 21:58:12

just run the game in a windowed mode and have what ever picture you want open as well, while you are at it make sure your mist or public hook launcher icon is visible on your desktop too. :?

0nti

2008-09-01 01:26:54

I knew this already, later I was told that "nobody knew for certain what it did to prevent people from exploiting it" lolz.
Pretty useful against wallhackers I'd say. Also if you have aimbot...anything weird in your screen will get you banned I believe ;P
I saw the screenshots taken from a TF2 match in a (cevo?) league. It seems it's a common method to avoid hacking....

Bobadin

2008-09-01 02:15:32

0nti wrote:Pretty useful against wallhackers I'd say. Also if you have aimbot...anything weird in your screen will get you banned I believe ;P
Apparently the hacking programs have some wierd screenshot function. If any screenshot is taken it gives the normal image without the hacks. I did some research and most of the hacks out there say that they are VAC and CAL ACS secure, I won't post links for obvious reasons.

Nutri-Grain

2008-09-01 02:21:25

Uncle Rico

2008-09-01 23:38:02

the_big_cheese wrote: In other words, it takes a screen shot every x seconds and sends it to the website.
I'm buying a webcam now and starting CAL ACS 3 hours before every match with the webcam pointed at my ass so CAL officials know what to kiss.

phantom

2008-09-02 04:51:48

LOL RICO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Pernicious

2008-09-02 12:36:35

Umm, well if your bending over, which is most likely, be sure your balls arent showing, thats just ghey.
Oh, and dont spread your cheeks, that is known to the gays as "presenting", and is naaaasty.

Uncle Rico

2008-09-02 16:42:52

Pernicious wrote:Umm, well if your bending over, which is most likely, be sure your balls arent showing, thats just ghey.
Oh, and dont spread your cheeks, that is known to the gays as "presenting", and is naaaasty.
1. Never said anything about my ass being naked or balls showing.
2. You know more about gay jargon than you should.

ninjins

2008-09-03 03:01:55

so NG DOES have hax

Nutri-Grain

2008-09-03 05:32:35

thatguy

2008-09-03 07:15:27

vote?

snipeIT

2008-09-03 09:00:43

Pernicious wrote:Umm, well if your bending over, which is most likely, be sure your balls arent showing, thats just ghey.
Seems you have plenty of experience on the subject m8. A gay amount of experience.

stoopid degenerate. :lol:

Pernicious

2008-09-03 13:25:33

It's wat i do here. XD
And rico, If your arse is'nt hanging out it just aint worth it.

0nti

2008-09-03 13:55:42

lmao @ rico and perincious >.<

snipeIT

2008-09-03 19:55:17

degenerate is an amazing swear word, i encourage everyone to use it more often here and in life.

Like if you call someone a degenerate they would just back off. Plus, it fits in really nice with a combination of swear words.

For example : *** Edited out ***

Please take the liberty of using this amazing word.

Walking Target

2008-09-03 21:41:19

snipeIT wrote:degenerate is an amazing swear word, i encourage everyone to use it more often here and in life.

Like if you call someone a degenerate they would just back off. Plus, it fits in really nice with a combination of swear words.

For example : *** Edited out ***

Please take the liberty of using this amazing word.
Use of this kind of language and spamming up the forums with pointless posts is also a good way to get banned from here.

Uncle Rico

2008-09-03 23:31:46

Pernicious wrote:And rico, If your arse is'nt hanging out it just aint worth it.
Damn, true. Nothing like hairy man-ass to send a message. How about we compromise and I go with a thong?