CAL rules questions

Uncle Rico

2008-10-21 19:50:27

Seasons will contain 3 conferences based on United States time zones – Pacific, Central, and Atlantic (Eastern) - and will be further divided into smaller divisions. Players will be able to choose their own conference based on the needs of their members.
Atlantic time and Eastern time are not the same. Atlantic time zone (Canada) is one hour ahead of Eastern (US and Canada).
Individuals caught posting private conversations, logs or emails in public sites/forums or sharing the confidential information will be subject to individual penalties, and teams who post private conversations or matters on their sites will face repercussions, as well.
Are we talking CAL business conversations, or just general conversations between players? Does this mean that if I post a conversation between Player X and myself for lulz I can be punished? And what are the penalties and repercussions? Those need to be listed otherwise an admin can just make up a punishment that doesn't fit the offense.

ninojman

2008-10-21 20:03:55

Seasons will contain 3 conferences based on United States time zones – Pacific, Central, and Atlantic (Eastern) - and will be further divided into smaller divisions. Players will be able to choose their own conference based on the needs of their members.
No edit from Css doesn't really have any baring on HL2dm since if hl2dm got big enough the first split would be a Cal-open and Cal-main division.
Individuals caught posting private conversations, logs or emails in public sites/forums or sharing the confidential information will be subject to individual penalties, and teams who post private conversations or matters on their sites will face repercussions, as well.
Any post in public (Irc, forums of any kind other then private) of a private conversation from an Admin, match comm, disputes.

Obviously has been lacking enforcement of this rule. As many members should have/could have been suspended.