|411|- Herbalizer, RMK, Trouser Snake
pceK- Confused, Zman
em0- Va|1ums, bAHLK!

Group B

Team Mexican- Blasphemy, fanom
ewR.-Nutri-Grain, Poor_Billy, ghostdog, rico
TPA- Kigha, Nervous
|911|- Vaporizer, the_biggest_cheese
|Xs|- Any number of their countless baddies, though I believe they are, Keptin, Divinity, v0z
nyn 1-1- Da11as, Silencer

STANDYBY CLANS;;; UGL-Markymark, Seven. LsD- DS, Vitam1n. Team =]

These drawings were really done in random, as you can tell by how my team got stuck in the most ridic group. I will either begin on Thursday, or preferably Sunday, so you have Sunday-Sunday to complete them. Results of matches will be posted in the league events thread.

RULES;;;

One rule has changed since aliasing is becoming a potential problem from what I'm hearing, POV demos are now required. If you fail to produce a POV on request your team will take a loss, there is no two ways about it.

Since the ghost spectate bug was proven to be a hoax, a bluff on zeiks part and actually doesnt work in HL2DM, source tv will be up for all matches. Rules are simple, schedule a reasonable time with your opponent and get the match done within a week.

You may pick different maps for each of your matches. If there is a scheduling dispute or map dispute I will only intervene in the most extreme case, I want you guys to handle your own matches responsibly.

As it stands we will not be allowing anyone to use their own server for matches under some evidence that our anticheats can be compromised or turned off during a match with someone who can claim their server is setup correctly. We will address eligible servers for the actual eFPS league later down the road.

MAPS;;; Use reasonable maps, no killbox, no RP, no unknown maps. I am not barring say for instance Valars new maps, but I also will come in and bar a map if you pick a completely unknown map.

GLHF

P.S. Make sure the winning team tells holy what kind of sammich they desire upon the winning. Also I will mail along with the $1 dollar bill a hallmark card with a personal message of a derogatory nature.

CoNfuSed

2010-06-22 07:58:33

Confused: oh and how do we schedule the games? and who do we play first, second etc.?
Va|iwuUums __: good point, do me a favor and post in that thread
Va|iwuUums __: ill use it to setup the match system and when round 1 starts

Va|iums

2010-06-22 08:19:07

The round of one begins Friday, and ends on Sunday of next week.

I did a random drawing for the pairing of the first matches. The second and third rounds will be ensured you do not play the same clan twice throughout the tournament.

Group A Round of 1

pceK vs em0
cooldown vs |411|
AiDs vs $w

Group B Round of 1

nyne 1-1 vs |911|
TPA vs |Xs|
Team Mexican vs ewR

Post your results here http://www.hl2dm-university.com/forum/p ... m.php?f=17 in the thread pertaining to your group. The results threads are in the announcement section up top. You must post here when you have scheduled your match so one of the admins can either give you admin to start the match or we start it for you. You can use this thread to schedule matches as well if you like.

Feel free to use me as an intermediary to talk to other people you may not have on friends.

Dark Soul

2010-06-23 05:11:26

just delete us from the list, we're not participating this time ;)

Va|iums

2010-06-23 06:07:32

Dark Soul wrote:just delete us from the list, we're not participating this time ;)
Okay.

BTW just a word before the matches begin, sometimes the anticheat doesnt ban right off the bat. It will ban in staggered times occassionally because there are checking intervals that sometimes speed up or slow down for efficiency, sometimes the anticheat won't detect variations until 2-5 mins in. In that case if anyone is claiming someone is banned please take a screenshot of the ban text so we know your claim is legit and be willing to do some server log analysis and confirm the ban was done.

Note the anticheat is a beta version, if it should be causing proved crashes or noticeable lag I will reserve to right to take it down and implement zblock in the mean time while we optimize it again.

MondaySunshine

2010-06-23 07:24:42

After finalizing the anti-cheat and optimizing some server settings, we've agreed that matches may now begin being played. Remember that you have to play them on eFPS servers (central or east) so you'll need to PM either me or Valium to set the server up.

Remember to record POV demos. Don't lose because you forgot to type one command!

Panic

2010-06-23 09:42:54

MondaySunshine wrote:After finalizing the anti-cheat and optimizing some server settings, we've agreed that matches may now begin being played. Remember that you have to play them on eFPS servers (central or east) so you'll need to PM either me or Valium to set the server up.

Remember to record POV demos. Don't lose because you forgot to type one command!
You can PM me too if either of them is unavailable.

badinfluence

2010-06-23 10:06:04

Va|iums wrote:Team =]
Uh.. Yeah, that's team [=
Team [=
is the correct answer.

Va|iums

2010-06-23 23:32:29

badinfluence wrote:
Team [=
is the correct answer.

The price is wrong bitch!

I'll be on earlier in the days on the weekend to help coordinate your match cooldown against |411|

modern

2010-06-24 00:33:10

Va|iums wrote:
badinfluence wrote:
Team [=
is the correct answer.

The price is wrong bitch!

I'll be on earlier in the days on the weekend to help coordinate your match cooldown against |411|
I already spoke to herbalizer, Val. But I appreciate your help man :) and btw you are doing a great job.
I'm sure that with a little effort and good will we will manage to play all our matches.

Va|iums

2010-06-24 01:19:31

modern wrote: Ialready spoke to herbalizer, Val. But I appreciate your help man :) and btw you are doing a great job.
I'm sure that with a little effort and good will we will manage to play all our matches.
Thanks mod, GLHF in your matches ;)

herbalizer

2010-06-25 11:43:01

Hey vals, I don't know if it's too late to add a backup for team |411| but trouser snake would like to join us.

STEAM_0:1:8201708

Thanks!

Oh, planning on getting that match done friday afternoon as well...

Constipator

2010-06-26 12:25:46

So it seems team AiDs is dropping out of this tournament I guess, dunno if you know about it already or not. But since they aren't gonna play do we have to take a forfeit or can we get a replacement team/match? We would reallly rather play a match.

Va|iums

2010-06-26 21:11:54

Herb- Rosters are not locked, you may add him.

Constipator- I will be talking with 3 candidate replacements teams today to see who is best suited and willing to play their matches, I will let you know who replaces whom ASAP.

Matches to be played yet;

PceK vs em0 (being played Sunday I believe)
Team Mexican vs ewR
$W vs TBA team

Once these three matches are completed round of 2 will begin.

Viperbird

2010-07-01 09:10:31

Waiting for $W! Im ready to get destroyed! come online guys!

EDIT: Eh, we'll play another day... its 11:30 PST here, dont think anyone east coast is gonna be up that late...

Va|iums

2010-07-01 21:41:55

I'm gonna draw round 2 sometime tonight or tomorrow regardless of when $W finishes their last match. Either way they have until Sunday to get it done otherwise FFW to team =]