Round of 3 Group A Results (Final Round)

Va|iums

2010-07-13 21:50:31

Post rage screens here, be sure to get raged before posting.

Va|iums

2010-07-17 10:50:25

GG's em0 > |411| we cut the aim arena round short because RMK had client registry problems.

Note the remaining games to be played, out of which the only ones seriously probably going to played (due to ewR, [= probably forfeiting) cooldown vs $W needs to happen. Modern has stated consti nor luke has accepted him on friends after sending an invite on Monday. If a serious attempt by $W isnt made to schedule against cooldown I will award cooldown a win by the end of Sunday and proceed to sudden death elimination of em0 vs cooldown to see who moves to the championship round.
Attachments
aim_arena_reloaded0000.jpg
aim_arena_reloaded0000.jpg (70.81 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
dm_caverns_r10004.jpg
dm_caverns_r10004.jpg (57.12 KiB) Viewed 1019 times

MondaySunshine

2010-07-17 23:03:15

Constipator

2010-07-18 09:18:06

Not sure what all happened today as far as scheduling, but I PM'd modern yesterday about the match and he didnt reply back, but fear told me about talk of us FFL'ing if we can't play. Not sure why this is, because, from my understanding of this, we have no spot in the final round. So, why FFL us and not just let us play this match during the week since the outcome doesn't matter? IMO they are the ones messing it up cause they are european in a league with the rest being american players and like 6 hours ahead of us, so we can't play at like 8-10pm our time like normal.

Doesn't really matter to me if we FFL though idc I just don't understand the logic and just want to play the match for fun. And if I got this all wrong, remember that I'm not up to date at all on what's happened, just from the little bit i got from fear's message.

Va|iums

2010-07-18 10:23:26

Constipator wrote:Not sure what all happened today as far as scheduling, but I PM'd modern yesterday about the match and he didnt reply back, but fear told me about talk of us FFL'ing if we can't play. Not sure why this is, because, from my understanding of this, we have no spot in the final round. So, why FFL us and not just let us play this match during the week since the outcome doesn't matter? IMO they are the ones messing it up cause they are european in a league with the rest being american players and like 6 hours ahead of us, so we can't play at like 8-10pm our time like normal.

Doesn't really matter to me if we FFL though idc I just don't understand the logic and just want to play the match for fun. And if I got this all wrong, remember that I'm not up to date at all on what's happened, just from the little bit i got from fear's message.
The outcome does matter. Two 3-0 (cooldown is 2-0) records would have to have to play in a sudden death match for the championship spot if they win. IDK I heard the friends invite went unaccepted and you were unresponsive. I'm not going to judge who's telling the truth or who got it wrong. I just hope it gets played.

Cooldown is a clan willing to play during later hours too even though they are europeans, although many matches have been well before 8pm even so far this tourney, I dont see it unreasonable. IDK in CU, in here and in eFPS I'm not going to get in the middle of a scheduling dispute unless I have to. I would extend to Tuesday latest to get it played. We want to wrap it up so we can all get a decent break in before the actual eFPS start.

Viperbird

2010-07-18 12:35:59

Bad Influence and I will not be able to play this weekend, he is gonna be busy, so unless we get an extention (not that that will help anyways) i think we'll have to take a forfeit loss again... Sorry for not showing up guys, my team8 just has a bad schedule with work for playing usual game times... :| Hope to do better next time...
GL to all the finalists

modern

2010-07-18 16:14:53

Constipator wrote:Not sure what all happened today as far as scheduling, but I PM'd modern yesterday about the match and he didnt reply back, but fear told me about talk of us FFL'ing if we can't play. Not sure why this is, because, from my understanding of this, we have no spot in the final round. So, why FFL us and not just let us play this match during the week since the outcome doesn't matter? IMO they are the ones messing it up cause they are european in a league with the rest being american players and like 6 hours ahead of us, so we can't play at like 8-10pm our time like normal.

I just replied you, didn't see PM earlier I usually just don't login unless I'm gonna post something.
You are right, we're kinda missing it up but still we try our best and if you can't play at 8pm est then you guys should get the win. :)

Constipator

2010-07-18 16:59:50

Sup, got your message, and I definitely thought cooldown was 1-1 my bad. I'll do my very very best to be on by 8pm est tonight. I'm going on a fishing trip today though, so no guarantees. I'll let fear know if I'll be here to play it or not in the evening so you guys don't have to stay up & wait. I talked to holy a couple nights ago and asked him if we could play on Monday, he said yes. Does that still stand? If so, I can be on at 8pm est guaranteed tomorrow for the match to happen (no earlier cause I get off work at 7pm est).

If this all messes things up too much, just give them the FFW since they have the better record/chance for the final rnd.

Constipator

2010-07-18 21:17:38

Nevermind fishing another weekend. We can play at 8pm EST tonight.

Va|iums

2010-07-18 22:05:47

w00t!! I was looking forward to this match. I'll be around to set it up.

Silver

2010-07-19 03:01:02

great, in one hour then.

Constipator

2010-07-19 05:21:45

$W vs. cooldown

140-99

Good games guys

Silver

2010-07-19 21:32:25

I'm glad we finally got the match played, felt much better than a def win, to either teams, would have done. The whole game was hard, not because of the obvious problems, but because we were facing a strong team. amplitude was also hard to play since we didn't really know the map, the map is good, just that we didnt know what to do on it. I enjoyed the change of a map and will probably start playing amplitude after this :)

sorry for being in a rush last night but I was so tired and needed some rest, anyways gg's and well played.

// Warrior

MondaySunshine

2010-07-21 03:14:13

phantom

2010-07-21 06:43:23