Walking Target

2008-01-23 08:46:38

1st: $anctuary of Warriors
2nd: Lost Soul Division
3rd: Fusion

MeekMeekle

2008-01-23 08:56:04

:shock: :shock:

with respect to both teams, may I be the 1st to say on this post: WOW .. those are really impressive scores for lost souls division considering their ping is so high!

cool screenshot ! and congrats to all teams.

0nti

2008-03-08 06:15:08

thanks meek ! hadn't seen this D:
Yeah IMO we did really well on biohazard, having such a score with that ping was good enough for us, but we lacked a lot on amplitude...we just didn't know the map ( had no place to play it, neither we ever cared to practice it ), and there you see the difference =/
Great game ^^

s0iz

2008-03-09 23:23:24

Amplitude, yeah. Dark Soul and I had terrible defeats on that map, too. I really hate it aswell.

Jelly Fox

2008-03-10 00:38:30

no idea how you can play like that :O

0nti

2008-03-10 03:50:08

"no idea how you can play like that :O"
I can't :)

graffitiknockout

2008-03-10 08:53:34

there's actually benefits for having such high ping... every time i go to euro servers where i ping 150+ my magnum suddenly becomes a deadly weapon.. everything i fire counts as a headshot... if you practiced enough on it, you can get used to some of the other "disadvantages"... another benefit of having high ping is you become less hitable and explosives do less damage to you... we noticed this a lot in the amplitude match against these guys.. we would shoot them with direct rockets, but instead of dying, it just enabled their jetpacks and they went flying out of the room to safety at 2000 vel... D: gravity gun becomes hard to use though.. but that's hardly a disadvantage on some maps that have hardly any physics at all... like aim arena or lostvillage.. but yeah LSD is a good clan struggling with high ping....would be interesting to see how a mutually low ping match played... anyways, gg's guys, good luck this season as well..

0nti

2008-03-10 11:45:04

Even though I don't completely agree...
[Quote] anyways, gg's guys, good luck this season as well.. [/quote]
Thank you sir ;D

Epoch

2008-03-13 21:51:59

Wow that really is quite remarkable, I would never be able to perform that well in such a high ping situation. Bravo dudes.

Charles

2008-03-15 09:29:16

graffitiknockout wrote:there's actually benefits for having such high ping... every time i go to euro servers where i ping 150+ my magnum suddenly becomes a deadly weapon.. everything i fire counts as a headshot... if you practiced enough on it, you can get used to some of the other "disadvantages"... another benefit of having high ping is you become less hitable and explosives do less damage to you... we noticed this a lot in the amplitude match against these guys.. we would shoot them with direct rockets, but instead of dying, it just enabled their jetpacks and they went flying out of the room to safety at 2000 vel... D: gravity gun becomes hard to use though.. but that's hardly a disadvantage on some maps that have hardly any physics at all... like aim arena or lostvillage.. but yeah LSD is a good clan struggling with high ping....would be interesting to see how a mutually low ping match played... anyways, gg's guys, good luck this season as well..
High ping is just a way of life. It's really tough when you're a vagabond and you have to scrim with 20 ping, 70 ping, 100 ping, and 150 in the span of a week.

graffitiknockout

2008-03-15 11:17:40

Charles wrote:High ping is just a way of life. It's really tough when you're a vagabond and you have to scrim with 20 ping, 70 ping, 100 ping, and 150 in the span of a week.
yes constantly changing your ping is tough... but if you're used to a certain ping, whether high or low, you can find consistent ways to do damage... and i've found that high ping offers a few advantages that low ping does not..

0nti

2008-03-15 21:31:28

High ping is just a way of life
hahahaha I couldn't avoid laughing >.<
sounds funny... high ping is a way of life xD.
And yeah I have to deal with 50 ping on my country's server, 80-100 on the brasilian ones, and 200-260 on americans =/