Pain_Pack_Classics

[KBH] Pain Redefined

2008-01-21 15:08:08

Hey all...
Pain Redefined here with a sort of welcoming present, although its me who's new here and yet I'm giving out all the gifts :oops: :wink:

Just finished packing what I feel are some of the best of my old works revised to what extent I could for these golden oldies, optomizing them at my present skill as best i could!

Feel free to swoop them up and put them in rotation for your servers if you like what you see :D
Just let me know where so i can stop by and frag in em!!!

http://hosted.filefront.com/zero0jrn
The file is Pain_Pack_Classics
Includes the bsp files for all three maps, The three maps in already compressed bz2 files, and more screenshots of all three maps

kbhzone (from back in 06 :shock: )
this map is a 3 level killbox with some (at the time and for the audience) amazing visuals, its the oldest in the pack, and is one of my originals ENJOY!!!

kbhruins (early 07 :wink: )
this one came out for the right group of people but on the wrong server to be sure and slowly faded into memory, but all who got a chance to play on it after it was optomized mid 07 enjoyed it with the better fps and less buggy props, Run around in it and get the feel, it grows on you (bet youll take a while to find the hidden RPG :wink: )

rapture (late 07 8) )
This is a recent work and cannot be considered a "golden oldie" but i still feel it belongs in this trio because it was my own work and not a collaboration with anyone. Yes... you can fall off... yes it will kill you... yes this map is fast, intense, and mean, but its one hell of a good time :twisted:

[peace]

Walking Target

2008-01-21 21:30:09

Thanks PR, cool pack.

ninjins

2008-01-22 02:51:58

you've got some good mapping skills as far as your architecture and texture placement. i like the look of ruins from the screenshot. you should try to map for a competitive style map.

Charles

2008-01-22 03:54:23

Good architecture, but I personally believe HL2 stock textures are bland. :(